Rates and Availability - Terms and Conditions
Bear Gully Coastal Cottages has 2 types of accommodation:
BOOKING CONDITIONS - All booking terms and conditions are subject to Victorian Law
It is the Guest's responsibility to read all terms and conditions of their booking
Full details of the current booking conditions and cancellation policy will be provided by email or in writing when booking confirmation is made. It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure they have read, understood and accept our booking conditions and cancellation policy before final payment is made.
- 1. Minimum 2 nights stay with variations for Long Weekends and Public Holidays and mid December until end of January. Check the Cottage and Rookery Rates for Minimum Stays.
- 2. Deposit of 50% required to secure booking with balance paid 14 days prior to arrival.
- 3. For December, January and all Public Holidays, balance is paid 30 days prior to arrival.
- 4. Extra guests in Cottages $35 per head per night. If two guests use 2 separate bedrooms an extra charge of $50 will be incurred. Use of any beds not included in the original booking will incur an extra charge of $50.
- 5. Any breakages, damage and property loss will be the liability of the person in whose name the booking has been made.
- 6. We accept Visa and Master Card Credit Cards. A surcharge of 1.8% applies on credit cards.
- 7. Direct debit - please contact us for details (03.56632364)
- 8. We are a non-smoking venue.
- 9. Unfortunately no pets are allowed due to the sensitivity of the Coastal Reserve.
- 10. Extra cleaning charges will be debited to your credit card if the cottage is left in an unreasonable condition that necessitates longer than normal cleaning time.
- 11. Tariffs are subject to change without notice
- 12. Management to be advised in advance of any visitors expected by guests. Visitors are requested to call into Reception upon arrival
- 13. Check in from 2 pm and check out by 10 am.
- 14. We require credit card details for all bookings.
- 15. On arrival you will be required to sign that you have read and accepted all Terms and Conditions.
- 1. Every Cancellation will incur a $30.00 Cancellation Fee.
- 2. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival date– we retain the deposit. If we can re-book the cancelled dates, this deposit can be transferred to another date within 3 months of the original date. If this falls into a different Season the rate will be adjusted accordingly
- WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTION:
3. Cancellations made 14 days or less during the Peak periods of December, January, Easter and Public Holiday Long Weekends, cannot transfer bookings and will forfeit total amount of booking.
- 4. Any Cancellations, adjustments to bookings or early departures made after arrival will not be entitled to any refund.
- 5. Bear Gully Coastal cottages may at any time cancel your booking if in our sole discretion there are reasons which require us to do so. Should this happen we will refund you in full all monies that you may have paid . We will then have no further liability to you.
Bear Gully Coastal Cottages
33 Maitland Court - Walkerville South, VIC 3956 Australia - Ph: 03 5663 2364